The CTE Elizabeth Welch for Michigan Supreme Court is hiring a Deputy Campaign Manager
The Deputy Campaign Manager will work with all aspects of the campaign under the direction of the Campaign Manager. We are looking for a self-starter who can create and complete projects on their own. Adaptability, and the ability to multitask is essential.
- Assist the Campaign Manager with day-to-day operations
- Work with Consultants and the Campaign Manager on the overall communication strategy from the campaign
- Staff the Candidate at events
- Work one-on-one with the Candidate to accomplish assigned tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 cycles of experience working on a campaign
- Experience organizing, especially in communities of color
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet all assigned deadlines
- Access to a car and cell phone
- Must be located in Metro Detroit
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Tara West at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 26th.